Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Part 2 of our trip to Texas

SERIOUS PICTURE OVERLOAD!!!!

We had so much fun in Texas. I tried a whole new bunch of restaurants, shopped at all new places, swam in the pool, and played at some fun places. Blake had a ton of fun with Weston! In fact him and Weston just love each other. Every morning they would give each other a hug and get super excited to see each other! I think they actually played really well together to. Weston was really good at making Blake laugh. As for Brooklyn....... I am so sad to say that Blake had a really hard time with her. Brooklyn loves Blake so much and just wants to play with him and hold him all day long. Blake does not like to be fussed with. And he was not used to having kids around 24 hours a day. So needless to say Blake learned how to hit and scream and mostly at Brooklyn. It broke my heart and Brooklyns to! But i bet next time they see each other it will be totally different! I had a lot of fun getting to be with Lindsay everyday and watch our kids play. We all wished we lived closer!

Lindsay took me on a tour of Texas Tech and it is a gorgeous campus! Wade is so lucky to be going to law school there!This is the entrance so beautiful!
HAHAHAHA This is so Weston! Such a goofy boy i love him and i miss him!
Me and Lindsay our last night! We were at chilis! I love love love Chilis!
My cute niece and nephew! I love their hugs
The trains at the science spectrum
not sure why but Blake was obsessed with this chair he would freak out if i took him out of it.
The science spectrum was so much fun
This was after the science spectrum! Do you think he had fun??
Cute fake diner at the spectrum

Brooklyn is the sweetest girl ever! I miss her like crazy to
I loved the bubble part!
Ever since Blake was born he has made noises like a dinosaur! So i had to take a picture of him with his friend
Lindsay and Blakers!
Towards the end Blake was finally letting Brooks hold his hand and play with him
If you step on this it plays music and you dance! Blake was in heaven! We actually went to the science spectrum twice and when he saw this he immediately started dancing
This was his favorite toy there. He sat in there for probably 30 minutes or so!
He wasnt supposed to be touching the fire truck but i had to get a picture!
I need to get him one of these

BALLOONS!!!! Yep Blake is in love!
RUDYS!!!!! yummy yummy yummy! Best pulled pork sandwich i have ever had
I miss my sister! Her and Macy are my best friends! I just think we should always all be together :(
At Rudys!
This was at the play place in the mall. They had fun! But this is where Blake started looking sick :( poor boy



They love each other!



All three of them love the pool. Brooklyn and Weston can both swim without floaties!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! We sure do miss you guys. One of the best weeks ever! Rudy's is super yummy huh? Actually thinking about it makes me want to go over there right now and get get one for dinner...hmmmm.

    ReplyDelete