He loved all his yummy healthy snacks. I brought a ton of candy and treats in case of an emergency but i didnt have to give him any!
Tuesday, September 13, 2011
Blakes first flight!
I was so nervous to take Blake on his first plane trip because i was so afraid he was going to freak out and i wouldnt be able to calm him down. Which is weird because i have never not been able to calm him down. But i was still freaking out. But of course Blake did amazing! We had 2 flights on Saturday and he did so great on both didnt even cry once. In fact all he did the whole time was flirt with the flight attendants and all the girls around me and watch movies. He was such a good boy. I was so proud of him. On the last flight the flight attendant thought he was so cute that every time she walked by him she would give him a pack of cookies. We ended up with 5 packs of cookies!

He loved all his yummy healthy snacks. I brought a ton of candy and treats in case of an emergency but i didnt have to give him any!
We got this amazing DVD player. Best purchase ever. The screen swivels all the way around and blake loved pretending to type on it because he thought it was a computer

Perfect seat by the window for Blake. He loved looking outside and seeing everything. He laughed when ever we would take off and land. I think he really liked the feeling. I guess it didnt hurt his ears!
He loved all his yummy healthy snacks. I brought a ton of candy and treats in case of an emergency but i didnt have to give him any!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment