Friday, July 29, 2011
Happy Birthday Reilly
This year is on Reillys birthday i am just so sad! And happy of course but i am missing my brother like crazy. I just want him home. He is serving a mission in Argentina and doing amazing. He loves the work he has been called to do and and is so successful at it. Reilly is a really tender hearted guy. He definitely has a temper but he loves chick flicks and has definitely been seen crying. Reilly has changed so much these past couple years and i am so proud of him for it. He has become such an amazing son of God. He has become such a grown up. It actually creeps me out a little bit! HAHA! When Reilly comes back in December he is going to live with me and i just cant wait for that! Him and Chance became quite close and i cant wait for that again either. I love him to pieces and i wanted to wish him a HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY today!!! I love and miss you Reilly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment