Monday, July 4, 2011

Family Fun!

So my sister Lindsay and her husband adn kids came for a visit and stayed a couple days. We went to Seven Peaks, Splash pad, ate some yummy food, played in the blow up pool in the backyard and played games. The kids loved each other! Brooklyn loved playing Blakes mom and Weston loved giving Blake kisses. I am so glad they were able to stop for a visit.

Poor Blake, the morning they left Blake woke up and walked into every room and came out crying. He was so sad they left! I felt so bad for him!! Here are some pics from the visit.


They didnt stay out there very long but still had funYes that is them kissing! HAHAHA! They love each other
Brooklyn playing at the splash pad. It was pretty cold but they still went in and had some fun
Blake loves it everytime! This time he was able to walk all around and play by himself it was pretty fun.
yea....... ummm....... yea....... lets just say my brother in law Wade is weird! HAHA! Brooklyn was at the store and said she wanted goggles........ so here you go!
I love this picture he has the sweetest face ever. I love him.
I am glad i got to spend some time with my sister. I wish we lived closer we would have a lot of fun
The 3 kiddos at seven peaks! They all had a blast!
Kylie came with us to seven peaks. It is always fun to have her come. Blake loves her.
Sorry so blurry but still super cute!!
Every morning Blake and Weston sat on my bed and watched mosters inc! Pretty cute.
Fun times! I wish they didnt have to leave so soon. But i get to go visit Lindsay in Texas in September so i am pretty excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment