Sunday, April 17, 2011

Lions and Tigers and Bears O MY!!!

So on Wednesday i had Chances brother and sister over, Kylie and Tyesun, and My best friend tori and i made plans to go to the zoo. It turned out to be an amazing day!!! We got to the zoo around 10:30 and the weather was perfect! I was so excited about Blakes first time at the zoo but i didnt really think he would be too into it. Man was i wrong!!! Blake had a blast! He loved all the animals. The monkeys and the elephants were his favorite. I took a ton of pictures so be prepared! Toris little boys had so much fun to i think they love animals more than life it was pretty cute. I loved hanging out with Tori and having Kylie and Tyesun there lovin all over Blake!
I made sure to put lots of sunblock on Blake and a hat just in case the sun got to be too much. He kept his hat on most of the day! What a good boy
Right when we came in! Getting ready for a day of fun!
Ok this is Blakes new famous face! I seriously think this is my favorite one he has ever had! When he gets surprised about something or excited he pulls this face! O he melts my heart!
Me and my sweet boy getting ready to see the birds!
Blake loved the Peacock! On our way out we got to see it spread its feathers! What a gorgeous animal!
Cute boys! I think they are going to grow up having a lot of fun together!
Yea Blake kept trying to lunge out of my arms to get to the animals
Cute and Kylie and uncle Tyesun! I love how much they love him! And yes there is the face again!! HAHAHA
Blake loved the Merry -go-round.
And then he got scared for a second right when it started moving! HAHA Love that cute face
But then he just held on for dear life and loved it
Tori and her cute boys. They are such fun boys
The giraffes are my favorite! I think they are so cool looking
Seriously that is its tongue!!! HOLY LONG TONGUE!!!
Blake thinks everything is funny. I think right here he thought Jaxson or Colby was funny dancing
Cute smiles for the camera


We got to bring our lunches and take a break and eat some yummy food.
We took a train ride around the zoo. Blake thought it was pretty cool!
I think this is my favorite smile that Blake has. He has so many but this one is when he is having so much fun he cant even control all the excitement!

Blake is almost one and i cant believe it! Where has the time gone???

2 comments:

  1. Ok that boy is ridiculously cute! love him. what a big boy :) You look darling in all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! How have I not seen that new face of his?!? That is seriously the cutest thing ever! I love this post:) We will have to go to the zoo this summer!!!

    ReplyDelete