I have to say i really really love Easter! I love the reason for Easter. I am so thankful for my Heavenly Father and am so thankful for the sacrifice my brother Jesus Christ made. I am so thankful for the principle of the resurrection. I have such a strong testimony of my Savior. I love being able to celebrate my savior. He is the light and the life of this world and i love him with all my heart.
This Easter Blake got to do a couple of Easter egg hunts! He actually loved the eggs! i let him have a couple jelly beans but i dont want him to love candy too much right now! He loved to shake the eggs and break them just so he could watch me race over and pick up all the candy. It is pretty funny!
Easter was pretty fun. Blake was pretty sick the whole day it made me pretty sad! He has the worst cough and starting to have a runny nose.

I know this picture has nothing to do with Easter but i love this new excited crazy face!!! HAHAHA! He now does it with his tongue sticking out! This is probably my favorite face he has ever pulled

We went and had an Easter egg hunt on Saturday with Chances family! There were over 300 eggs! The boys just threw them in this field and let all the kids go to town. It was so fun!

Chance got Blake so many eggs. Blake was laughing while chance was running around with him getting the eggs.

So we sat him there with all his eggs and when we started to put them away he started crying so hard. He loves all his eggs

There were 10 different eggs that had numbers in them. According to the number you got you got a cool prize! Blake got these cute bunny ears and those candy baby bottles. Perfect gift for him!

Blake loves his grandpa! He gets big smiles whenever he sees him. It is pretty cute!

That is one pooped out bunny!!!! He fell asleep right away.

Chances brother Shea gave Blake these cute gold fish for Easter! I think that is the cutest Easter gift ever! We named them Donny and Marie! HAHAHA! Welcome to the Family Donny and Marie!

So i know Blake had no idea what was going on on Easter but i still wanted to make it fun for him. So i filled up these plastic eggs with raisins (they are his favorite) and made a trail from his bedroom all the way to his basket. When he woke up i let him down so he could crawl to all of them! At first he had no idea what he was doing. But then he got the hang of it and saw his basket at the other end. he skipped a few and raced over to his basket. He knocked it over and started playing.

This was his Easter basket!

At first he was not liking the bubbles. But now he loves the bubbles!!!!

this is a huge baseball marshmallow! It was so thick he couldnt bite anything off it was pretty funny.

Ok with all that grass he used his thumb and his pointer finger and pulled each piece out at a time. HAHAHA i thought it was so funny

So this was his Easter outfit. His poor red cheeks! I LOVE this pink tie!

Look at those sad sick eyes. I felt so bad for him. He just wanted to be home sleeping all day and cuddling with us but it was Easter so we needed to be with family!

But of course he perks up when he gets to be with daddy

O i love my cute boy! I think besides him being sick he had a pretty good first Easter!
So this is when he got to his basket! I didnt get him crawling to all the eggs because he was taking too long!
No comments:
Post a Comment