We started the night off on Friday night by going to Outback Steakhouse for dinner! It was super yummy! WE got to catch up on a lot of things that have been going on in our lives. We dont get to do that very often without out a baby screaming or kids going crazy! After that we went and checked into our hotel! When we first got there we felt a little uneasy seeing as the neighborhood was really scary and the hotel looked a little dumpy. But we sucked it up and checked in. We told the guy checking us in that we were planning on going and getting some ice cream, he said, " I wouldnt suggest leaving by yourself it is a pretty scary neighbor hood i dont even go out there by myself." O my goodness we were like holy cow!! YIKES! So we bravely go up to our room to find even more scariness!!! Lets just say there was a lot of blood on various places of our room, macaroni in the bathroom and skittles on the floor. After some phone calls to my parents to try to get us out of our non refundable tickets, we decided to go down and show them the pictures and to make a very long story short, we ended up at a very nice Marriott hotel in draper! The room was great! Super cute!
The next day and a half were filled with lots of shopping, yummy food, pedicures, lots of talking and laughing and a yummy trip to Rodizio grill. We seriously had such a fun time! I love that all three of us get a long so well. We have not had this opportunity since high school and i can definitely say we have all gotten A lOT more mature. And in other aspects of maturity we have definitely stayed the same! HAHAHA! For instance Lindsay still makes the same nasty faces in pictures, Macy still makes extremely weird noises pretty much all day long! Of course i am perfect! HAHA just kidding i still crack stupid jokes that i think are funny and no one else does( thanks dad)!
All in all it was the best time i have had in a while. Even though i missed Blake and Chance so much it was much needed! Chance got to stay home and watch Blake and Weston! He had his brother and sister come over to help and things went really well. Chance is such a good dad and so good with kids that we didnt even have to worry! Thanks Lindsay and Macy for the super fun weekend! These pictures are all out of order! O well!
I will blog a little later about the kids fun time!!
Ummm excuse me... I wouldn't call my singing "extremely weird noises". And that face.. yeah I have no clue why I was making it! I wish I knew why!!!
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHA Ummmmm macy actually that is exactly what i would call your singing!!! HAHAHAHAHA
ReplyDeleteMacy your singing is weird and so are your noises. Winter, we could say a few things about you too! namely the R.E. Do you know what that stands for? I would happily explain if you need me too :)love you two!
ReplyDelete