Monday, March 14, 2011

2 Years down......... Eternity to go!

Chance and i got to celebrate our 2nd anniversary on Saturday. I cant believe it really has been 2 years. That was the quickest 2 years of my life. I have to say i feel pretty lucky. I really do have the best marriage. Sure we have our fights and sometimes feel like we are just too opposite, but for the most part things really couldnt get better. Chance is the best husband. He is so in tune with all my needs and makes sure everyday that i am all taken care of. He is so selfless. He always puts my needs before his and most importantly he puts Heavenly Father above anything else. Chance really can brighten anyones days. Even people he doesnt know very well. Chance is very funny. He says the most random things and does the most random stuff. Even my brother Reilly, who is on a mission, constantly asks me to email him stories about the random weird crazy funny things chance has done lately. I love it. He makes us so happy. He is also the best dad. Blake seriously is so attached to his daddy. Chance can get Blake laughing so hard i love it! He also loves his tender moments with Blake like when he can sing to him and rock him to sleep, or when he gets to spend one on one time with him. We have such a great relationship and i just am so excited for what i have to look forward to in the future. Heavenly Father has blessed us so much!

I love you Chance! Thank you so much for making me the happiest i have ever been. You truly are and amazing person.

We went to a yummy dinner at carrabas that night and ran errands all day long! We are going to reno this week and are really going to celebrate when we get there. I got Chance a sweet suit and he got me 2 really cute pair of jeans from buckle!

No comments:

Post a Comment