Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Vacation to Reno!!!

We got to go to Reno last week for my baby shower, Macys birthday and off to California for my cousins wedding! My baby shower was awesome!!!! I got a lot of cute things and got to see a lot of people that i adore! Thank you everyone for the gifts! Blake is now going to look so cute! I got to have everyone sign Blakes cast to! It was so fun! Thanks Mom for throwing me an awesome baby shower! I am so glad everyone got to meet my sweet little boy!

Macys 18th Birthday was a lot of fun! We woke up that morning and got ready and went and ran some errands and took Macy to Red Robin for lunch. THEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We headed home to get Macy ready to go on her very first date!!!!!!!!!!!! O my goodness i am so happy i was there to send her off on her first date! I got to give her advice and make sure she looked super cute! She went out with a very nice boy and ended up having a lot of fun so it was an awesome experience for her first date! Then the next day we went up to Lake Tahoe with some of macys cute friends! This was Chances first time at Lake Tahoe in the summer and he was in heaven! He loved jumping off the rocks and playing catch in the water! He now wants to live there! For all of you who know Chance really well it is not a surprise that he fell big time on the rocks and got pretty banged up! It was sad! But all his wounds are looking really good! Blake had a good first time at the Lake as well! He slept most of the time and when he was awake he loved looking out at the water. My mom and Dad have this huge Canope that we took up there so Blake could sit under it! It ended up even getting a little chilly under there so i put a blanket over him! I have not been to Lake Tahoe in the summer for years! I was so excited and had so much fun! Memories just came flooding back when i was there! I really did miss the summers at Lake Tahoe! We will have to make it a point to go there at least twice a summer from now on!

On Saturday we headed off to California for my cousin Roberts wedding! It was a blast! I loved getting to see all my family! I have missed them like crazy! I used to go there at least a couple times a year and since i moved away i have not been back! Robert looked great and looks really happy so i am happy for him! Thank you to my California family for the gifts and for loving my little family! It was so great to see all of them!!!!

Then on the way home we stopped by my cousins first birthday party! She is a beautiful little girl! It was a fun little party! We also stopped by Chances Aunt and Uncles house! They are so fun!

My mom and BLake at the wedding! I love my moms dress! I almost stole it from her! HAHAHA! Sheshe loves Blake!
Cute family picture at the wedding reception!
Here is the groom Robert! He loved Blake! He was happy when he got to hold him! He had a beautiful wedding i am so happy for him!
Nanni, Mom, Great grandma Bobbi, Me, Blake and Chance. This was at the church for the wedding ceremony. Grandma Bobbi was so happy to see him! WE have 5 generations with her! Nanni also loved seeing Blake! We loved seeing them it has just been too long!

Macy with Blake at the Lake! I seriously cannot believe she is 18!! When i left home she was 12 or 13 so that is still how i picture her! But seeing her with her friends and going on a date and getting ready for college was crazy!!! She is such a good girl! I feel like she has done everything right in her life and she deserves everything she has! She is a great member of the church, a very loyal friend, and amazing Aunt, A great sister and she is beautiful! Wait i forgot she is also super duper crazy smart! It just comes easy to her! It makes me sick but so proud of her! I cant wait for her to move here! She is going to have such a fun time!
Just chillin at the lake! Look how cute he is! He is getting so big!!He was not a fan of the bright sun! We couldnt really take him in because of his cast! LAME!

No comments:

Post a Comment