Just a little update!!! I went to the doctor yesterday and i am dilated to a 2 and i am 50% Efaced!!!! Thats right little Blake is coming!!! He also said my cervix is super low which means his head is engaged and he is ready to come out. Chance and i are getting pretty excited!!! But it sure is a waiting game now!!! He has taken me off bed rest now and so i am just having to sit here and wait. I am trying to keep myself busy by preparing but since i was so excited in the beginning of my pregnancy i dont have a whole lot to do! The doctor thinks that Blake may come next week! I started laughing and said, " Dr. Haskett i want to go into labor so bad but i so badly dont want to!!!" HAHAHHA man this is really nerve wrecking!!! I think i have officially decided on getting an epideral! Why go through all that pain when i could more or less enjoy the experience of my baby coming out!!! I am also excited to have him because that means i get to see my family soon! My mom is planning on coming straight here when i call her and tell her i am in labor!!! I am super excited for that! Hopefully Macy will get to come to! I really want my dad there but i know he has to work so thats ok!! Then Jenny is coming as well and i am super excited to have Grandma Jenny meet the little man!!! Then of Course Lindsay and the kids are coming up!!!!! I am so excited!
Also everyone has been betting on when the baby comes and here are the polls:
Nan : May 22
Me: May 23
Jenny and Macy: May 24
Lindsay: May 25
Chance: May 26
Mom: May 27
We will see who wins!!! My original guess was in June but from the looks of it that will probably not happen!!! If anyone else has a guess write me and let me know
Friday, May 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Of course I guess the 23rd!
ReplyDeleteBTW I want more pics please!
ReplyDelete