I have to say the waiting game when you are pregnant is the worst!!!! MY first appointment was kind of disappointing. They didnt do anything! Since we have no idea how far along i am it is so frustrating that they didnt measure or anything! We have to wait till November 19th until we get any news at all!
As far as how i am doing............ things are actually getting better! I am starting to have more good days than bad days! But the bad days are pretty bad! I have to sit in bed all day and eat saltines!! If i even sit up i feel really sick! Its not so much fun! But i bet it will be worth it!
Chance has been the most perfect husband though! He makes me breakfast pretty much every morning ( he has done that since we go married) But now since i have been so sick he has been making dinner most every night as well! He also has stepped up and always makes sure the house is spotless! He does the laundry, mops the floors, cleans the bathroom and makes sure the dishes are done! I feel so bad!!! Those are things i should do but since i have been so sick he has been just so wonderful to pick up the slack! He is so great and i am so lucky!
Chance is so excited to be a daddy! HE talks to my tummy every morning and night! He always talks about how excited he is! When we come across someone who doesnt know, before i can even get a word in he says, " o by the way, we are pregnant!" HAHAHAHA he will be just the cutest daddy!
Anyway sorry about the no pictures! I will update with some pictures soon!
Monday, November 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Post some belly pictures! Hope you get my little gift tomorrow in the mail.
ReplyDelete