Monday, October 26, 2009

I AM PREGNANT!!!!!!

Yes that is right! In about 7 months Chance and i will have a new little addition to our family!!! We are so excited! Chances birthday was last Tuesday but he had school all day and night so we celebrated it that Saturday and at 4:00 AM that morning i went and took a pregnancy test and it showed i was pregnant! SO i ran into the room and woke chance up and said happy birthday and gave him the pregnancy test!!! HE was so excited! We called both our families right then and gave the good news! Yes early morning phone calls are annoying but i think this was a good excuse for one! Our families are very excited!

Well today we had our very first baby Appointment. I didnt get to be with the doctor but i was with the MA and she just told me everything i needed to know about being pregnant and answered all my questions! We have established that my due date is either May 10 or June 10, depending on a couple things! Crazy as it sounds i already have a belly!!!!! I cant believe it! Some are thinking it just may be twins!!! That would be nuts! My next appointment is in 3 weeks and that is where the doctor will measure the baby and do an ultra sound and we get to hear the babys heart beat!!! We are so excited! Here are some pictures!Yes that is my prego picture!!!! See i have a belly! Its pretty nuts but still cute!
That is right it says i am pregnant!
Here are all my goodies that i got from the doctor! Yea i have only heard horror stories about prenatals but i am going to try!

As far as what i have been experiencing so far is Morning sickness, day sickness and night sickness!!! Yes sick all the time but the doctor gave me Zofran that helps with the nausea! I am tired all the time and i feel like i could eat a whole cow in one day! Every about hour and a half my stomach feels completely empty and starving! I pee on the hour every hour if not more! This is nuts! My first trimester is almost over and that will be nice!

7 comments:

  1. So that is the most excciting news! I am glad you are so cute pregnant:) You look FaBuLoUs!!!! I can't wait to hear more in 3 weeks. I love you...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAHOO WAHOO WAHOO WAHOO WAHOO!!!!!!!!!! I am beyond excited! It will be perfect timing... right about the time I am moving down there! I cant wait to see ultra sound pics and SEE YOU IN TWO WEEKS!!! YAY:) I cant believe you already have belly!!! SUPER EXCITING!!!!!!Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy for you!!! You will be a great mom. I cant wait to see how your pregnancy goes. Being sick is the pits but you get used to it and it is so worth it in the end. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!! Another cute little baby for the Hims clan. Yay!!
    (I am in your parents ward, just in case you are wondering who the weirdo leaving comments is.) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's about time! I have been dying! You really are showing too! So exciting! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! That is so exciting! Now Brooklyn and Weston will have someone to play with at family gatherings:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Winter!! I'm so excited for you and Chance.

    ReplyDelete