Thursday, July 9, 2009

Fourth of July!

I was so sad becasue chance had to work on the 4th!!! He had to work from 12pm to 12 am. But i was really excited because Lindsay and her family decided to spend the 4th here in Utah!!! We had a blast! First we took Brooklyn to the fire station and Chance let her play in the fire trucks, and he took her on a ride and let her turn the lights on and wear the hat! It was so cute and i think Chance had just as much fun as Brooklyn did! Brooklyn kept saying, " More fire truck, more chance!" It was super cute! Then Chances parents had extra tickets to the Stadium of fire, so they gave them to me, Wade and Lindsay (the kids got in for free). Our seats we right on the field next to the stage! It was so much fun! Brooklyn had a blast to she stayed up all the way through the fire works! It was really fun spending that time with the Iverson family and the Wride family. We had a blast thanks to the Wrides! So here are some pictures!
















Ok cutest picture or this little girl!!! I just love her








Me and my little chicken



Brooklyn in her first fire truck!!! She had such a blast!






I loved it to!


Chance was in heaven!!!



She looked so little in this big truck!




These were our seats at the stadium of fire!!! They were awesome! Baby Weston slept through the entire thing! he was so cute!
































The little buddy in his patriotic outfit! He is so adorable i loved playing with hi
Look at that precious face!!!!
Well that is all i have!!!! I cant help but notice that most of my blogs are of these two cute kids! I cant help it i love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment