Tuesday, July 7, 2009

BACHELORETTE!!!!

Ok i just have to vent!!!! That show last night was so intense! Kipton is so super cute! Their date was perfect and i think they fit really really well! You can tell she just adores him! And he really adores her to! Then Reid, how could you not love reid to?! They are so cute together and know how to have fun. I think they are such a good match as well! I love that they are so honest with eachother! I am not the biggest fan of Ed. Yea he is ok but i just dont feel that they have as much as the other 2 do. They dont ever really even laugh i think she just likes to makeout with him! I was really sad that she gave him the hotel room thing! Then Mr. Wes he is such a bum!!! I cant believe he said the things he said! I am glad she finally gave him the boot! That little jerk did have a girl friend! I serioulsy cant believe the comment he made to Kipton before Jill got there! What a weiner!!!!

Anyway i think she has 2 really great guys and i cant wait to see it next week!!!! Please comment and let me know what you thought about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment