Little miss Bailee girl is just the cutest thing ever. I seriously am in love with this little princess. She gives me a run for my money for sure, and i think i love that!!! She is getting so big and smart. She is more than obsessed with books. I dont even know a word to describe it. I love it, but i CANNOT read anymore books. I have read so many books in the past couple weeks i could scream hahaha. But she now points things out in the books that she knows. like ball, shoes, cat, dog, those types of things.
Ummmm Blakes pose right there kills me! But Bailee looks so cute and big!
Again with the poses! HAHAHA apparently he is a ladies man! He is pretty dang cute though
Pretty sure i love being a mom more than anything. It is so hard, so so so hard sometimes. But i honestly wouldnt trade it for the world. When i am having a hard day, these two give me lots of love. They are just my everything and i love them
This little boy is a smarty pants. He seriously astounds me everyday with the things he says and does. He is way beyond his years. His nursery teachers tell me how much they love him and cant get over how smart he is. Blake is sooooooo social! Its insane. Everywhere we go, if he gets to play, you better believe he is off making friends. He always likes to introduce me to his new friends to i love that. We are doing ABCmouse.com with him and he loves it. He is doing really good at his letters and rememebers a lot. He mainly has friends that are girls bu he does have his best friends Weston! He loves him:) Blake the other day came up to me and said, " ummm hey mom, heavenly father is my hero." I just sat there and couldnt believe my ears. What a sweet sweet phrase to hear. He cant wait to go to primary and knnows a few of the songs already. He is going through a not listening phase right now. aaaahhhhhhh terrible phase! I hope it ends soon. Oh also, he cleans his entire room(which is also his play room) every day. He puts everything exactly where it belongs and doesnt shove anything in corners. He cleaned up my friends entire play room the other day and his nursery leader told me he told her that he couldnt leave until he cleaned up his messes he made. Oh for heaven sakes that might be the best quality ever!!! HAHA!
Oh sweet girlie
Bailee girl and Chunnie boy:)
Its so fun living next to my sister! We got to go to Brooklyns soccer game! It was so fun getting to watch her and be a part of it. Look at these cute kids! I just love all three of them
I got to go to womens conference with Lindsay and her ward. We had a delicious dinner after to! Lindsay and i havnt lived in the same state since i was 18, Its the best thing ever! We get to spend a good amount of time together(not enough) and get to be there for our kids things. I also go to go to Brooklyns Student of the month ceremony. These times of our kids lives are important and i am so glad we get to be apart of it
No comments:
Post a Comment