Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Mothers Day/ A sad goodbye

Mothers day was great this year!!! Chance let me sleep in until 8! The kids wake up at like 6:30 these days, so 8 felt nice. When i woke up Chance had made me Strawberry Cheesecake french toast.Oh my gosh it was so amazing and he made a lot of it up himself. Also some bacon to! I love that Chance loves to cook. He always makes up different marinades to cook our meat in and new ideas for me to make! He loves to Bake homemade stuff to. He is so great. Then i got to watch a Book of Mormon movie with my Blakers and then we all got ready for church. I love church on Mothers day! I love hearing the talks about mothers and the great role we play. Chance actually got the opportunity to speak in sacrament meeting all about mothers and having a Christ centered home. His talk was amazing. He is such a natural when it comes to public speaking. After church we went to Chances parents house for dinner. It was a great mothers day! I didnt get any gifts because we are trying really hard to save every penny before the move. But i am not sure that i really care about that. As long as my cute little family shows me a lot of love i am A OK! Plus Chance cleaned the whole house all day long which was really nice.
 I love being a mommy to Blake. He has such a  good heart. I love that he always tells me he loves me without me having to say it first. I love that he always wants to cuddle me and give me love. I love when he runs up to me gives me a hug and tells me i am his best friend:) I love that i get to tuck him in every night and pray and read the Book of Mormon with him. I love that i get to teach him the right ways and raise him to be the best Blake he can be!
 My brother Reilly took all  these pictures haha so beware they are a little off :) I love being a mommy to my little princess. I love that when she is sad she only wants her mommy. She needs me:) I love when she wakes up and sees me she gets very excited, then i pick her up and she hugs me and pats my back! I LOVE getting to dress her. She loves dresses and skirts. Whenever she has one on she cant stop playing with it.
 These two make being a mommy so fun, challenging, easy, hard, and the best thing i could ever ask for
 Oh yikes both these pics are terrible but its all i got! Chance also makes being a mommy great. He helps me. Some days i have just had it and he steps in and plays the mommy roll and gives me a break. That helps me so much and i am so grateful for that.
I love that i can take a lot of the qualities that my own mom has and put them to use in my own life. My mom is so great and has done so many great things. All of us have turned out so great thanks to her (and of course my dad to). She is a great friend, mom and example!


On to part two....... We had to say a really sad goodbye on Sunday. One of my best friends, Clarissa, moved to Arizona on Sunday. I was so sad to see her go. We hung out EVERY SINGLE DAY. Multiple times a day even. She has a little girl Blakes age (Elsie, his "girlfriend") and a little girl Bailees age. Its so perfect. We had so much fun with them every day. The great news is that we are moving less then 5 minutes from them in Arizona so goodbye is only for a short time:)
 Chance and Jeff get along great to. It seriously is perfect and is really hard to find a family that works into your like that.
We will miss them but we will see them in no time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment