Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Bailee is 6 months!

 My sweet little Bailee is getting so big! I dont remember things with Blake going this fast! Its freaking me out! I have had the best 6 months with her. She is seriously the cutest, funniest, sweetest, cuddliest, most amazing little girl. She is still so happy. I know i always say that, but its so true. She has been through a lot in her short 6 months of life, but no matter what she has kept a smile on her face. She is finally all healthy! Her acid reflux has finally calmed down and we have taken her off prevacid. Right now all she takes is the antibiotic everyday for her reflux of the bladder. It has been a hard road for her but she is finally on track!

She had her 6 month check up and she finally moved up on the charts! She is in the 26th percentile for height and 33rd percentile for weight. She grew a ton. Yes still a little peanut, but i love it.

I love watching Bailee interact with Blake. She LOVES him! She used to be afraid of him because he was rough with her, but he has calmed down and she is not so fragile so they play a lot better together. Bailee thinks everything is funny and Blake loves to make her laugh. Bailee also loves her daddy. She is definitely a daddies girl :)

Things Bailee is doing right now:
1. She is eating baby food! She LOVES all veggies and is starting to love all fruits
2. She is a great eater:)
3. She still has rice cereal with every bottle to stop the spitting up.
4. We have given her tons of food from the table and she loves it all
5. She has been sitting since 4.5 month and now she is starting to want to crawl
6. She got her first two teeth at the same time! YAY! her bottom two. She was so great i didnt even know she was teething
7. She loves playing with Blakes cars and trains
8. She is very intense. When she gets excited, her whole body tenses up and she lets out a loud squeal. My favorite thing!
9. She is a jibber jabber just like her brother
10. She loves the bath


Me and my girl!

She always has something in her mouth



 I love that smirk:)
 She looks so big in this outfit!

 Oh my gosh she sat on this for forever! All by herself. She played with all the buttons and everything and never fell
 I love her smile

 She will make sure to play with every single one of those toys

1 comment:

  1. She is so so so so cute! I love all her looks and all of her outfits! she is such a happy girl and I love her :)

    ReplyDelete