Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Pregnancy number 2

We got to go to our first doctor appointment today! We got to have an ultrasound and see how big our baby is.

Here i am at 12 weeks and 4 days! I was just like this with Blake. Although this time i am carrying soooo much lower. I am already starting to have to un button my pants! I am feeling good and getting excited about this next little one. But i am having a lot of anxiety about sharing my time, not giving Blake all the attention, and wondering how i am going to be able to handle 2 kids! I know these are all normal feelings, i just keep praying and getting the feeling of relief. I am so thankful that Heavenly Father can trust me with another sweet child. I hope i can do my best to show him how grateful i am. There is our little one! The baby is 6 centimeters long and the doctor says it is perfect size and everything looks great! It even got excited to show itself to u...... if you can see it is waving at us! I cant wait to find out what i am having because i feel so bad that i keep having to say IT!! YUCK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment