Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving!

I know i am super late but it has been crazy busy with my family in town!

Thanksgiving was so much fun. Chance went and played in a turkey bowl that morning and then we all headed off to Chances parents house for some yummy food. I got to make the mashed potatoes and rolls this year. I was not a huge fan of the rolls i made but i thought the potatoes turned out pretty good. WE had a big yummy turkey and all the yummy thanksgiving food to go with it. It was fun spending time with family and later that night going through all the ads for Black Friday shopping!
Chance and his cute sister Kylie. We love her

The pretty Thanksgiving tableAll the yummy food about ready to be eaten
HAHAHA this describes Gpa in a nutshell. He is so funny. And Chances brother Shea
We couldnt get any pictures of us with Blake because he was just too busy.
mmmmmm. The turkey was really good this year
Chance and his dad
Just relaxing after we ate like 20 pounds of food

YIKES!! Yep all the boys!
Chance and Grandma Becky
All the adds
I think Blake was more excited than anyone about playing with the adds
Papa and Blake.
Gpa and Blake
He didnt eat anything but the jello.... What a little stinker

No comments:

Post a Comment