Monday, August 22, 2011

Sheshe

SheShe came for another visit! We love when she comes and let me tell you Blake LOVES when his SheShe comes. Blake didnt even need to warm up to my mom at all. He was fine with her right off the bat. In fact as the days went on he wanted her over me!!! I love that! It was so cute! My mom came down to help my sister Macy move back up here! I am so excited to have my sister back. Even though my mom was only here a couple days we still managed to cram a bunch of fun things into our schedule! We got our toes done, went to the splash pad twice, ate out at Cheesecake Factory, looked at both me and Macys new places, moved Macy into her apt and packed the majority of my house! Chance also loves when my mom comes. He was so sad he didnt get to spend much time with her. Before they came he told me, " Winter you dont even know how excited i am for your mom to come. I am just so excited." I love that he loves my family so much! I have such an awesome family!

Having fun at the splash padSheShe got in and played with Blake it was super cute!
I actually dont think any of us look alike
Blake loves Macy as well. Macy is very hands on and plays with him so much
My and my sista at Cheesecake Factory!
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! So my mom makes friends with everyone! We were waiting at the Cheesecake Factory and she started talking to this old couple and the next thing we know me and Macy turn around and my mom managed to sneak in the middle! HAHA
SheShe took Blake on lots of walks to keep him busy. She loved seeing all things he likes to do

Blake and SheShe seriously thought each other were so funny and i am so glad i caught a moment of that on camera
Me and my cute boy
We thought this was so funny. Pretty sure this guy walked around like this through the mall
Blakers cuddling with aunt Macy!


No comments:

Post a Comment