My mom mentioned how beautiful Utah is and took some pictures that i love! I think Utah is gorgeous!
Monday, June 6, 2011
SheShe came for a visit
My mom (AKA SheShe to Blake) came down for Blakes birthday party and was here for like 5 days! We were so excited for her to come! I love when my mom comes to visit. We always have soooo much fun and Blake gets so attached to her. In fact sometimes he wanted my mom over me! I love that he is so close with my mom. We shopped A LOT, ate some super yummy food, planned Blakes whole birthday party, took Blake to the doctor and just spent lots of quality time. I think it is funny that anytime we go to my parents or they come here there is always a lot of shopping done! Probably my favorite thing ever! We had a really great time we didnt want my mom to leave. She always helps out so much and leaves us wishing we lived closer! Thanks mom for everything!

My mom mentioned how beautiful Utah is and took some pictures that i love! I think Utah is gorgeous!
Look how beautiful
How cute! They have a really special relationship
Hahaha funny boy!
Shopping of course!
Cute SheShe and Blake
My mom got him this cute sweater vest! I love love love it!
Blake with Buzz! I think his little buddy Weston should be with him!
We got our toes done to! And also our eyebrows!
HAHAHA this is seriously Blakes face 50% of the time. We got to visit Chance at work.
My mom tried the whole time she was here to get a cute picture of Blake with his balloons. She finally got this cute one! Blake loves balloons more than anything else.
Me and my mommy
And this is Blakes face the other 50% of the time!
HAHAHA! Thats all i can do is laugh at this
Lindsay does this look familiar??? HAHAHA
My mom mentioned how beautiful Utah is and took some pictures that i love! I think Utah is gorgeous!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cute cute cute! I wish I could have been there for his birthday! Hahahaha your commentary on the last picture is PRICELESS!!!! Hahah! Cute boy! I miss him so much.
ReplyDelete