Wednesday, February 9, 2011

We have a dancer!!!

Blake has come up with the cutest little dance. He puts his whole body into it. He did it for the first time to the opening song from the show the Office! Now he does it whenever we dance! Its pretty cute!! Here is a video! Also i have never recorded his laugh but it is pretty cute so i thought i would add that one in to!!


He also has been doing that cute little yell or whatever it is it is pretty funny!


I love that he gurggles! HAHAHAHA!

Here are some pictures i took today! I should put him in hats more often!
He looks so old!!
I think i love love love his ears!
This is such a sweet picture! I love his cute face. I love how he really focuses on things. He is going to be really smart i just know it!O yea and he LOVES licorice!!!!!!! Look at all the drool!!

No comments:

Post a Comment