I have to say, right now i am really really really missing my brother. He is on a mission for our church in Argentina! I miss talking to him every single day. I miss him staying the night at my house 3 or 4 times a week. I miss how much fun him and chance had and them becoming really good friends. I miss helping him prepare for his mission. I miss all the crazy stories he had about his roommates. I really miss him always asking me for advice and allowing me to help him through his problems. Odd enough i miss him coming to my house and eating all our food!! HAHAHA! I miss all his compliments on the food i cooked for him. I miss how excited he gets when Mcdonalds has McRibs!!! I ma tempted to send one to Argentina!!! I miss surprising him with bags full of groceries or filling his car up with gas. I miss seeing him at church dressed all nice strengthening his testimony. I really miss his humor! Me Reilly and Macy have the same sense of humor and laugh together at anything! Even now he always emails me and asks for stories about the funny crazy things that Chance does just so he can laugh.
I miss him a lot. I am so thankful he is on his mission doing the Lords work. He has grown so much and i am so proud of him. He has been so diligent and determined to share the gospel. He is learning so much from each and every person he meets. When Reilly first moved to Utah he decided to change and become a better person. He has definitely succeeded. He has become an amazing child of God. I love being able to pray for Reilly every night and know that heavenly Father is watching over him. He has about 11 months before he comes home and i cant wait. I cant wait for him to come to me telling me all his stories. I cant wait to see how much he has changed.
If you cant tell by now i love my brother so much. I just felt that i needed to document the way i am feeling right now and how much i miss him.
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Winter, this is such a sweet post, I'm glad to hear Reilly is doing well on his mission.
ReplyDelete