Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas Pictures!!!

First year for Christmas cards!!!! I was so excited! I didn't really want to send them out when it was just me and Chance, so now that i have my little man we got to!!! You will all hopefully be getting them shortly! My friend Nicole was so nice and offered to take our pictures! She has a super nice camera and they turned out really cute!!! I love this holiday season! It is my favorite time of year. I love all the lines, shopping, Christmas music, egg nog, family time, and presents!!! I love that we get a specific time to think of our savior and reflect on all the blessings we have received! I can wait to start teaching Blake all about Christmas!

Love my little man!!
This one is cute but we didnt use it for the Christmas card!
This is Blakes new favorite thing! He loves to be on Chances shoulders and have him bounce around!


I seriously love this one!!!
AWWW super cute!!! I love us!
This one is on the Christmas card so you will get it!!
We are sitting on a teeter totter!
Can you tell we love him?!
Blakes first encounter with a horse! HAHA! He didnt really care!

1 comment:

  1. SO SO SO CUTE!!! I love them all! I love the one of him on chance's shoulders! So adorable! I hope I am getting a Christmas card too!!!!;)

    ReplyDelete