Chance had a little bit of a hard time feeding him but look how intense Blake is! And if you dont give it to him fast enough he starts to fuss! HAHAHA what a chubby good eater! If you watch Chance in the video he totally opens his mouth and pretends to eat with Blake! He doesnt know he is doing it! I catch myself doing it all the time! HAHAHA!
Thursday, October 7, 2010
Baby Food!!!
Blake LOVES LOVES LOVES baby food! O my goodness it is so funny! He is now refusing to drink his bottles because he loves baby food so much! He has been eating it now for like a week and a half! So far Prunes are his favorite GROSS!!! But he also likes bananas, apples and pears! But i am thinking he doesnt like peaches very much he has a hard time eating them! I didnt even have to teach him how to eat from a spoon he just automatically did it! I love it! It is my favorite time of the day when i get to feed him!
I love my little man! I know the lighting is bad but i still had to post it!
I love this outfit! And look at that cute face! He is so expressive! He has so many different faces!
HAHAHAHA for some reason whenever Chance changes him he has to do this! I think its funny! Look at those cheeks! And he has like an angry face! Ha i love it!
Chance had a little bit of a hard time feeding him but look how intense Blake is! And if you dont give it to him fast enough he starts to fuss! HAHAHA what a chubby good eater! If you watch Chance in the video he totally opens his mouth and pretends to eat with Blake! He doesnt know he is doing it! I catch myself doing it all the time! HAHAHA!
Chance had a little bit of a hard time feeding him but look how intense Blake is! And if you dont give it to him fast enough he starts to fuss! HAHAHA what a chubby good eater! If you watch Chance in the video he totally opens his mouth and pretends to eat with Blake! He doesnt know he is doing it! I catch myself doing it all the time! HAHAHA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All I can say is count your blessing because Hayden was horrible with baby food and now Jordyn is too. However she won't sleep through the night with out it so I have to force feed her. Good to know that some babies actually like the stuff.
ReplyDelete