We finally got to decorate our family room!!!1 And can i just say that i love IKEA!!!!!! When you first start out and you dont have all the money in the world to get furniture and decorate Ikea is the perfect place! Even though it has cheap stuff it is cute and affordable for a newly married couple! Here are some pictures of our cute house!

This is our super cute kitchen!!! I love how big it is! We have actually managed to fill all those cabinets!!!

Our Kitchen table! It has rose petals on it from the night before but it doesnt usually.

Our Bathroom! You cant see it but we actually have a jacuzzi tub!!! WAHOO!!! I love our shower its really big!

Our Bedroom, its pretty small but thats ok! There is more to it in just not in the picture!

This is our family room! We love the painted walls in our house! It adds sooooo much character!

Ok this is the first time i have gotten to decorate a house and i hope i am doing a good job! I bought those shelves at IKEA and the picture frames all the rest i had. I think it turned out pretty cute!
This is our new TV Stand! We had a really ugly entertainment center that was huge! So we found this at IKEA for $40! All the boxes underneath are from IkEA to and they have all our DVDs in them!
Well that is it! I hope my house looks cute! Chance and i think its pretty awesome!
I love it! I love your new tv stand! Good job on decorating. Are you going to put big picture frames or art under those shelves? That would be cute too! You decorated your home so cute!
ReplyDelete