Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Finally i was able to upload the pictures, but still it uploads in HTML format so i could not organize or write under them!!!! Tons of wedding pictures hope you enjoy!!!




















3 comments:

  1. So you have gorgeous wedding pictures! You two make a super cute couple! I loved everything about your wedding day! I did not talk to you today...that is weird!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your wedding photos they turned out great. I am so sad I was not able to be there but love looking at your photos. Your dress and hair look so BEAUTIFUL. I hope all is well and hopefully we will see eachother again sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful pictures! Your wedding was incredible and you dress was gorgeous! I'm so glad you found the man of you dreams, he seems like a wonderful guy and we're so happy for you both! Can't wait to read more about your newlywed life.

    ReplyDelete